Intelligence with Steve provides comprehensive and relevant Criminal & Security Intelligence training content at an affordable price level. The courses are designed to suit those new to the field, as well as individuals looking to upskill or refresh their knowledge and will provide you with the skills and confidence needed to succeed in the world of Intelligence.
The training content is delivered by Steve Adams, an Intelligence Specialist from the UK. Steve worked as an Intelligence Analyst at one of the largest Police forces in the UK before taking up a position as an Intelligence Researcher within a specialist private sector based law enforcement Intelligence unit. Steve acts as specialist Internet Investigator, locating criminals and identifying criminal activity by conducting OSINT investigations into individuals and businesses, as well as monitoring risk through horizon scanning on a multitude of sources. Steve is passionate utilising his training in Intelligence to benefit the global community and has participated in two Trace Labs Global OSINT Search Party CTF's, with his team placing 3rd consecutively in these events.
Each course provided by Intelligence with Steve is regularly updated with new content to reflect the ever-changing landscape of Intelligence and to ensure that you are learning up to date skills.
Here's a breakdown of what makes Intelligence with Steve's training so great:
- Self-paced - Courses are pre-recorded and online, so students can access the content at their own pace and on their schedule.
- Continued Development - Students get 12 months of unlimited access to our content, so they can target their learning and revisit any courses when necessary.
- Concise - Each lesson within our courses is designed to be no longer than 15 minutes. Our students don't want to watch us talk for hours continuously, so we don't ask them to.
- Affordable - Our content is on-demand, so we can offer our courses at a fantastic price level.
- Open to All - Anyone with a passion for Intelligence can sign up and access our courses.